Cooking classes in Auvergne with accompanying mealCookery classes
Tasting, imagining, testing, creating and presenting: that’s the daily life of Michelin-starred chef Jacques Decoret, along with the values which are so important to the restaurant’s philosophy: sharing and spreading a culinary passion. Guests are invited to enjoy a complete, immersive experience, focused on cuisine created by Jacques Decoret of the Maison Decoret. Guests can do more than just taste delicious, high-quality dishes: they can understand how they’re made.
Enjoy cooking classes in Auvergne ! Sit down alongside your guest and enjoy the meal which you watched being prepared
- A cookery class (for 1 person)
- Lunch including drinks (for 2 people)
Classes are held on one Monday a month from 8.30am to 3pm.
Dates are available on our website.
Each class has a different theme (for example: late summer, autumn, celebrations, spring, etc.)
- From 8.30am to 8.45am: welcome with coffee and pastries. Explanation of the menu.
- From 8.45am to 12.30pm: menu demonstration and preparation, from amuse-bouches to dessert.
- From 12.30pm to 2.45pm: lunch with your guest - featuring the menu prepared in the morning.
- From 2.45pm to 3pm: coffee with chef Jacques Decoret and debrief.